Accelerating the Development of Evidence-based Policy and Practice (ADEPPt) in Papua New Guinea
Empowerment of health care practitioners to identify and address large-scale local health systems problems.
How we will achieve it:
The team will bring together and upskill frontline healthcare practitioners through running training programs such as the Advanced Field Epidemiology Training Program in PNG (A-FETPNG). This program will involve fellows who will identify national priority areas and key focus areas for operational research. They will then work with policy makers, program managers, educators and health care workers to address these priority areas.
- Australian National University
- The University of New England
- Hunter New England Local Health District
- National Department of Health, Papua New Guinea
- University of Papua New Guinea
- World Health Organization
Papua New Guinea