Cambodia Vaccine Support
- 2.3 million COVID-19 vaccines procured through Australia’s UNICEF Partnership
Supporting National Vaccine Rollout
- Training health workers
- Risk Communications
- Logistics support
- Rollout monitoring
- Strengthening systems to ensure vaccine safety
- Using evidence to build quality immunisation programs
Our Impact So Far
- We delivered urgently-needed syringes to keep Cambodia's COVID-19 vaccine roll-out on track.
- Our support has helped distribute health communications and information about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccines to every vaccination site in Cambodia.
- Through our Australian Expert Technical Assistance Program, the Therapuetic Goods Administration is working with counterpart regulators in Cambodia to strengthen vaccine safety monitoring and reporting systems.
Photo: COVID-19 risk communications actitivities in Thmey, Cambodia. Credit: UNICEF.
Download a Factsheet: Vaccine Support in Cambodia