Nauru Vaccine Support
Australia has committed $1.36 million for COVID-19 vaccine access in Nauru.
- 1,000 doses from Australia's own supply line delivered to date
- 5,850 adult doses procured through Australia's UNICEF Partnership
- 6,600 paediatric doses procured through Australia's UNICEF Partnership
- Training for health workers at vaccination sites
- Strengthening systems to ensure vaccine safety
- Using evidence to build quality immunisation programs
Our Impact So Far
- Provision of technical documentation by TGA to inform the regulatory approval of the AstraZeneca vaccine supplied by Australia for local use.