The Philippines Vaccine Support
- 2.1 million vaccine doses delivered to date
- Vaccine doses from Australia's supply
- Vaccine doses procured through Australia’s UNICEF Partnership
- Improve cold chain storage
- Public health communications
- Strengthen health information systems
- Additional support as required
- Strengthening systems to ensure vaccine safety
- Using evidence to build quality immunisation programs
Our Impact So Far
- We funded WHO and UNICEF to bolster the Philippines’ vaccine delivery capacity, particularly in vulnerable regions, including the provision of refrigeration facilities, enhanced digital database systems, and public health communications to improve the uptake of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Through our Australian Expert Technical Assistance Program, the Therapuetic Goods Administration shared information about managing Adverse Events Following Immunisation (AEFI) with the Philippines Bureau of Epidemiology.
Download a Factsheet: Vaccine Support in the Philippines
COVAX AMC delivers for the Indo-Pacific
The COVAX Advance Market Commitment is a global initiative which aims to support the safe and equitable distribution of COVID-19 vaccines to low and middle-income countries.