Surveillance Training, Research Opportunities and National Guidelines for communicable disease control in Timor-Leste - STRONG TL
What we aim to achieve:
A stronger health system in Timor Leste, more capable of responding to communicable diseases.
How we will achieve it:
Through development and implementation of national communicable disease surveillance guidelines and strengthening of operational research capacity in Timor-Leste.
- Menzies School of Health Research
- Northern Territory Department of Health
- Australian National University
- Royal Darwin Hospital
- National Institute of Health – East Timor
- National University of East Timor
The ongoing transmission of infections and the development of antibiotic resistance pose immense health challenges in Timor-Leste. This project will involve the collaboration of local and international experts to deliver its aims.