Thailand Vaccine Support
Australia has committed $2.8 million for COVID-19 vaccine access during 2020-23 in Thailand.
- Improve data collection systems
- Communication strategies and outreach to encourage vaccine take-up
- Strengthening systems to ensure vaccine safety
- Using evidence to build quality immunisation programs
Our Impact So Far
- Our funding is supporting the World Health Organization in their work with the International Organization for Migration and the International Labour Organization to bolster health communications for COVID-19 vaccines and strengthen monitoring of COVID-19 vaccination campaigns in Thailand.
Download a Factsheet: Vaccine Support in Thailand